There is a lot going on in sports today, namely a press conferences — SORRY, NOT A PRESS CONFERENCE — in two hours, so we give you bullets today.
• My new love of online curling.
• Tiger talk, specifically if the GWAA was just in boycotting. Are they missing out on media opportunities outside of Tiger?
• What station will you watch? Will you got to a sports station or a news station for the coverage?
• The Olympic hockey tournament just got interesting last night. Too bad NBC doesn’t seem to care.
• Are snowboarders just programmed differently? Does winning matter as much to them, or is it a lot of hanging out on the mountain? The NBC announcer seems to think that training isn’t what most snowboarders do. Okay then.
• More Olympic stuff.
Is it okay for a school to spy on your kids through a school-issued computer? I think it is, with limitations. If the kid visits a website or keys in something that triggers the web cam to come on, that’s fine to me. I plan to spy on my kids computer habits as well. But random searches of kids’ rooms is not right. Listen and let us know what you think.
• Flash Mobs are getting people to sue Facebook. That’s hilarious.
Thanks for listening all week and putting up with our transition to the new site.